Top Ten Hottest Celebrity Guys

Sammy Melvin, Staff Writer

1. Zac Efron (26) – From High School Musical to The Lucky One, he has showed his funny, sweet, and sensitive sides. And how could you forget his beautiful smile and great 6-pack?

2. Adam Levine (34) – As a judge on “The Voice,” the lead singer in Maroon 5, and being People’s 2013 sexiest man alive, there’s no other choice but Team Adam. 

3. David Beckham (38) – Being a dad of four boys, a hunky underwear model, and a world known soccer player, you can never go wrong with Beckham.

4. Justin Timberlake (32) – With his sexy and smooth dance moves as well as having the voice of an angel, there’s no denying that JT is one of the hottest guys alive.

5. Liam Hemsworth (23) – Even if you are Team Peeta, you have to admit that Liam has won the hearts of girls everywhere. With his sweet smile and awesome body, Team Gale is just as great.

6. Chris Evans (32) – As the human torch in “Fantastic Four,” he was cute, but as Captain America, he’s hot. With his handsome face, dreamy eyes, and adorable smile, this guy has it all.

7. Josh Hutcherson (21) – He is said to be just like his character, Peeta, by having a sweet and sensitive side. But he also likes to ride a motorcycle in his leather jacket, and who doesn’t like a bad boy every once in a while?

8. Chris Pine (33) – He’s talented. He’s handsome. He’s Captain Kirk in “Star Trek.” And his sparkling bright blue eyes and pearly whites can make any girl melt. What more could you want?

9. Ryan Gosling (33) – He has been stealing girls hearts since “The Notebook,” showing off his sweet and sensitive side, as well as having abs that are so perfect they look photoshopped. He is every girls dream.

10. Ryan Reynolds (37) – This canadian guy has managed to win People’s Sexiest Man Alive in 2010 for his abs of steel, boyishly handsome face, and his gorgeous smile.